3 scoops Of Similac Mum Milk Powder (With 150ml Water)
1 Medium-Sized Red Onion
5 cloves Of Garlic
2 tbsp Of Olive Oil
2 small boxes Of Chicken Stock
1 tbsp Tomato Paste
1 tsp Of Ground Pepper
1 tbsp Of Salt
*Available at your nearest FairPrice store.
- Chop tomatoes, carrots, onions and garlic.
- Add 2 tbsp of olive oil on medium heat. When heated, add in diced carrots and onions to cook for 8-10 min.
- Add in minced garlic for 1 min and cook.
- Add in chicken stock, diced tomatoes , 1 tbsp tomato paste, 1 tbsp salt, ground pepper, stir and bring to boil. Lower heat and continue to simmer for 30 min.
- Blend the mixture.
- Mix 3 scoops of Similac Mum Vanilla with 150ml of warm water and stir well.
- Add the milk into soup mixture, stirring at low heat.