150ml Swanson Clear Chicken Broth
55g Bee Hoon / Vermicelli (Soaked for 3-4 Hours)
4pcs Prawns (Shelled)
2 tbsp Garlic (Minced)
1 tbsp Ginger (Minced)
2pcs Chilli Padi (Finely Chopped)
4 tbsp Hua Tiao Wine
2 tbsp Corn Starch Slurry (Corn Flour + Water)
A dash of White Pepper
2 tbsp Spring Onion (Finely Chopped)
2 tbsp FairPrice Canola Oil
- Heat up the non-stick skillet at medium high heat for about 5 minutes.
- Pour 2 tbsp of FairPrice Canola Oil to coat the pan. Press the vermicelli into a ring mould on the skillet, use a plate to weigh the noodles down. Press it down periodically to get the noodles nice and compact. Allow it to cook until it forms a crust.
- Once a crust has formed, flip and cook the other side for another 3-4 minutes until crispy. Set aside.
- Finely mince the garlic, ginger, red chilies.
- In a pan, add 1 tbsp of FairPrice Canola Oil, sauté the minced garlic, minced ginger and chopped red chilies until softened.
- Add in the prawns and cook for about 15 seconds.
- Add in the Shaoxing wine and reduce until almost dry.
- Add in clams and Swanson clear chicken broth. Bring to a simmer.
- Pull the sauce off the heat and slowly mix in the corn starch slurry. Bring back to a simmer until the sauce has thickened.
- Add in seasoning of white pepper and some finely chopped spring onion. Mix everything together.
- To serve, spoon the silky seafood sauce over the crispy noodles and garnish with finely chopped spring onion.