200g Salmon Skin
1 tsp Salt
2 cups Vegetable Oil
½ cup Sesame Oil
- Wash & dry salmon skin with paper towels.
- Salt the salmon skin and leave it for 10 minutes to draw out excess moisture, and wipe dry
- Cut the Salmon Skin into strips, the strips will shrink upon cooking
- In a frying pan, add the vegetable oil and sesame oil.
- Once the oil is hot, add the salmon skin into the oil and fry over medium low heat. Stir frequently so that they don’t stick. Fry for 10 – 15 minutes.
- When crispy, remove the skins from the oil and drain on paper towels. Sprinkle salt while hot.
- Serve with your favourite dip