2 small red onions, thinly sliced
50g FairPrice Frozen Fresh Mixed Vegetables
2 eggs, beaten
2 tbsp curry paste (chicken or any type works well)
100g FairPrice Thai Hom Mali Superior Fragrant Rice
1 ½ tbsp vegetable oil
Parsley, for garnishing
*Available at your nearest FairPrice store
- Cook the rice for 20 mins according to your rice cooker’s measurements and fluff it up once it is done.
- Add oil to the pan and turn it up on medium to high heat. Stir fry the mixed vegetables, red onions and prawns well.
- Pour the beaten egg in the middle of the pan
- Make sure that the egg is well-cooked before gently mixing in the curry paste.
- Allow the flavours to infuse by leaving the rice over heat for 2 – 3 mins.
- Turn off the heat, garnish with parsley and it’s ready to eat!
Tip: Refrigerate the rice overnight if you want drier rice for stir-frying.