Just 5 Minutes: Microwave Cheesecake
How to cook
- Melt the butter in a small microwaveable ramekin. Tilt the ramekin to coat the sides.
- Crush the graham crackers into fine crumbs and mix with butter. Transfer to a ramekin and press the crust evenly against the bottom.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla, stirring until there are no lumps.
- Spread the filling on top of the graham cracker crust.
- Microwave for at least 4 minutes, 45 seconds at a time, at half power. Make sure the cheesecake does not bubble over the sides of the ramekin.
- Chill in the freezer for at least 30 minutes, until completely cool to the touch.
You may also like
Honey & Nut Baklava
Churros Ice Cream Bowl
Honey Walnut Cake
Banana Bread Pudding
Sweet Potato Ondeh Ondeh
Red Bean Jelly Mooncake
Blueberry Muffins with Organic Millet Quinoa Oatmeal
Chocolate Chip Bread
Cream of Tomato Soup
Golden Pillow Cheese Pineapple Tarts
Choux Puffs with Aged Gouda and Truffle Cream
Crispy Skin Pan Seared Salmon
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Teh Tarik Cupcakes
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup
Sardinian Gnocchetti Salad
Roast Beef Sliders
Durian Sticky Rice
Peach & Blueberry Cheesecake
Keto Friendly Coconut Hojicha Muffin
French Almond Apple Tart
Sunshine Pappardelle in Carrot & Leek Cream