How to cook
- Melt the butter in a small microwaveable ramekin. Tilt the ramekin to coat the sides.
- Crush the graham crackers into fine crumbs and mix with butter. Transfer to a ramekin and press the crust evenly against the bottom.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla, stirring until there are no lumps.
- Spread the filling on top of the graham cracker crust.
- Microwave for at least 4 minutes, 45 seconds at a time, at half power. Make sure the cheesecake does not bubble over the sides of the ramekin.
- Chill in the freezer for at least 30 minutes, until completely cool to the touch.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Just 5 Minutes: Garlic Cheesy Bread5.0 (3)
Choux Puffs with Aged Gouda and Truffle Cream
Berry Christmas Cookies
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Makmur Cookies
Churros Ice Cream Bowl
Spaghetti with Salmon and Pesto Genovese
Red Bean Jelly Mooncake5.0 (10)
Golden Pillow Cheese Pineapple Tarts
Keto Friendly Coconut Hojicha Muffin
Bubur Cha Cha (Inspired by the Dragon Playground)
Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon5.0 (4)
Honey & Nut Baklava
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Fro-Yo Fruit Bites5.0 (2)
Spinach Breakfast Platter
Roasted Pumpkin Seed Brussels Sprouts
Roast Beef Sliders4.0 (1)