Just 5 Minutes: Pan Seared Salmon on Tomatoes
|1 1⁄2 tbsp|
How to cook
- Coat a pan with oil and warm over medium heat
- Season the filet to your preference, then sear with the skin-side down.
- Flip it when it becomes opaque, then add the tomatoes and saute.
- Place the salmon on a plate and top with the tomatoes.
- Add the balsamic vinegar to the hot pan and allow to reduce over medium heat for about 15 seconds, then pour over the fish as well.
You may also like
Spicy Salmon Bibimbap
Stir-Fry Basil Pork with Rice & Egg
Braised Prawns, Crab Meat & E-Fu Noodles In Oyster Sauce
Roasted Pumpkin Seed Brussels Sprouts
Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon
Roasted Prawns with Seaweed Butter
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Octopus Carpaccio with Kimchi Cream
Sunshine Pappardelle in Carrot & Leek Cream
Spinach Breakfast Platter
German Meatballs with Mustard Gravy
Focaccia Pork Shoulder Sliders
Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Cream of Tomato Soup
Sardinian Gnocchetti Salad
Dry Laksa Udon with Tiger Prawns
Steak with a Peppery Mushroom sauce
Grilled Striploin Steak with Garlic Butter Mushroom
Crispy Skin Pan Seared Salmon
Salted Egg Pork Roulade
Tomato Fried Rice
Seafood Mala Xiang Guo