Just 5 Minutes: Pan Seared Salmon on Tomatoes
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
|1 1⁄2 tbsp|
How to cook
- Coat a pan with oil and warm over medium heat
- Season the filet to your preference, then sear with the skin-side down.
- Flip it when it becomes opaque, then add the tomatoes and saute.
- Place the salmon on a plate and top with the tomatoes.
- Add the balsamic vinegar to the hot pan and allow to reduce over medium heat for about 15 seconds, then pour over the fish as well.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Just 5 Minutes: Garlic Cheesy Bread5.0 (3)
Salted Egg Pork Roulade
Focaccia Pork Shoulder Sliders
Chicken Caesar Wraps
Hot Smoked Salmon
Sardinian Gnocchetti Salad
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice
Roast Beef Sliders4.0 (1)
Grilled Striploin Steak with Garlic Butter Mushroom5.0 (1)
Spicy Chicken Nuggets
Crispy Skin Pan Seared Salmon
Roasted Pumpkin Seed Brussels Sprouts
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice4.3 (3)
Italian-Style Chicken Stew
Thai Basil Minced Pork with Rice4.5 (2)
Baked Seafood Pasta Bag
Sweet Potato Abacus Seed Aglio Olio
Broccoli, Sage & Cashew Pasta
Beer Braised Chicken Nachos