Just 5 Minutes: Pan Seared Salmon on Tomatoes
|1 1⁄2 tbsp|
How to cook
- Coat a pan with oil and warm over medium heat
- Season the filet to your preference, then sear with the skin-side down.
- Flip it when it becomes opaque, then add the tomatoes and saute.
- Place the salmon on a plate and top with the tomatoes.
- Add the balsamic vinegar to the hot pan and allow to reduce over medium heat for about 15 seconds, then pour over the fish as well.
You may also like
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone Pasta in Red Wine Cream Sauce
Indian Style Mee Siam with Fresh Prawns
Stir-Fry Basil Pork with Rice & Egg
Braised Prawns, Crab Meat & E-Fu Noodles In Oyster Sauce
Rice-Cooker Salt Baked Chicken
Focaccia Pork Shoulder Sliders
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes
Steak with a Peppery Mushroom sauce
Seafood Pao Fan
Roasted Prawns with Seaweed Butter
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice
Spicy Salmon Bibimbap
Crispy Skin Pan Seared Salmon
Italian-Style Chicken Stew
Octopus Carpaccio with Kimchi Cream
Roast Beef Sliders
Cream of Tomato Soup
Chicken Caesar Wraps
Pizza with Basilico Sauce
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice
Spicy Chicken Nuggets
Pizza with Fresh Vegetables
Seafood Mala Xiang Guo