Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
|1 1⁄2 cups|
Fried Fish Maw
Crispy Rice Puffs
Pure Sesame Oil
How to cook
- Cook the rice in the rice cooker according to the package directions.
- Soak the fish maw in boiling water until soft, then cut into strips.
- Sauté the ginger in pure sesame oil until fragrant.
- Pour in the chicken stock, water and dried scallops then bring it to a boil.
- Lower the heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the fish maw into the broth and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add in the prawns, threadfin, scallop, goji berries, baby abalone and cook for 2 minutes or until they are thoroughly cooked.
Prepare the crispy rice
- Pour about an inch of oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Scatter some of the cooked rice in oil and continue to scatter until they puff up and turn into a light golden brown.
- Remove and drain the oil using a kitchen towel, then set aside.
- Tips: Do this while simmering the soup.
Assemble and serve
- Add the cooked rice to a serving bowl.
- Top with the abalone and seafood, then ladle the broth over.
- Sprinkle some crunchy whitebait, crispy rice & spring onion before serving.
You may also like
Truffle Infused Baby Abalone Claypot Rice
8 Treasure Seafood Platter
Braised Chinese Mushrooms abalone chestnut fish maw in Oyster sauce
Australian Premium Wild Abalone With Pomfret
Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone with Korean Rice Cake
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Fatt Choy Vegetarian Soup
Prosperity Pen Cai
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Fish Maw Soup
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Golden Chef Australian Premium Wild Abalone with 4 Treasures
Seafood Pao Fan
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Easy & Healthy Tiger Roar Pen Cai
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Easy Pen Cai
South Korean Baby Abalone with Hot Mayo Miso Sauce
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Eight Treasure Family Platter