Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
|1 1⁄2 cups|
Fried Fish Maw
Crispy Rice Puffs
Pure Sesame Oil
How to cook
- Cook the rice in the rice cooker according to the package directions.
- Soak the fish maw in boiling water until soft, then cut into strips.
- Sauté the ginger in pure sesame oil until fragrant.
- Pour in the chicken stock, water and dried scallops then bring it to a boil.
- Lower the heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the fish maw into the broth and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add in the prawns, threadfin, scallop, goji berries, baby abalone and cook for 2 minutes or until they are thoroughly cooked.
Prepare the crispy rice
- Pour about an inch of oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Scatter some of the cooked rice in oil and continue to scatter until they puff up and turn into a light golden brown.
- Remove and drain the oil using a kitchen towel, then set aside.
- Tips: Do this while simmering the soup.
Assemble and serve
- Add the cooked rice to a serving bowl.
- Top with the abalone and seafood, then ladle the broth over.
- Sprinkle some crunchy whitebait, crispy rice & spring onion before serving.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
KOKA Cup Noodles with Seafood
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Baked Chicken Winglets with Abalone And Broccoli
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce2.0 (1)
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Just Produce Zesty Mustard Abalone Toast
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Crab and Seafood Porridge
Seafood Mala Xiang Guo
Braised Chinese Mushrooms abalone chestnut fish maw in Oyster sauce
Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone with Korean Rice Cake
Fish Maw Soup
Eight Treasure Family Platter
Cheese Baked Abalone
Baked Boneless Masala Chicken Leg with Abalone Marinate
Seafood Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodles)
Abalone in Oyster Sauce E-fu