How to cook
- Cut the chicken into big chunks.
- Cut tomatoes and the large onion into wedges.
- Peel and cut carrots and potatoes into chunks.
- Crush 1 teaspoon white peppercorns.
- Place chicken, tomatoes, onion, carrots, potatoes and white peppercorn into a soup pot.
- Add water to the soup pot and bring it to a boil.
- Lower the heat, cover the soup pot and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Season with salt to taste.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Clam Chowder Bread Bowl
Korean Army Stew, Christmas Edition5.0 (3)
Tsukune in Miso Happy Broth
Immunity Cream of Cauliflower Soup
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – ABC Soup5.0 (2)
Italian-Style Chicken Stew
Easy Bean Stew
Sup Ekor (Oxtail Soup)
Lion Head Fish Maw Soup
Creamy Mushroom Soup
Quick Seabass Miso Ochazuke
Tom Yum Goong
Light and Bright Beef Stew5.0 (1)
Sweet Corn Chowder
Steamed Pork Ribs with Salted Plum
Fish Maw Soup