Air Fried Soy Chicken With Potatoes
1.5 kg Chicken Free Range
Five Spice Powder
How to cook
- Peel and grate ginger and garlic.
- In a bowl, make the marinade by mixing grated ginger and garlic, white pepper, five spices powder, sesame oil, soy sauce into a marinade.
- Rub marinade all over the chicken evenly, including under the folds and inside the cavity. Chill in fridge covered with a lid for at least 2 hours. Before air frying, take marinated chicken out from the fridge to bring to room temperature.
- Pre-heat air fryer at 200 degree celsius for 3 minutes.
- Optional: peel and cut potatoes or any root vegetables such as carrots or sweet potatoes into pre-heated air fryer as the base.
- Place chicken into the air fryer, breast side down.
- Air fry at 200 degree celsius or 392 degree Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.
- Flip the chicken and toss the potatoes every 7-8 minutes to ensure even cooking.
Assemble & serve
- Ready to serve and enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Fried Tofu Omelette with Satay Beehoon Paste
Broccoli, Chicken & Potato Bites
Kimchi Fried Rice
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
Stir Fry Chicken Noodles
Stir Fry KangKong
Light and Bright Beef Stew
Stir Fry Chye Sim with Mushroom
Pan Fried Fukuyama Scallops with Citrus Tofu Sauce
Quick Thai Breakfast Pan Eggs
Chicken Karaage Bento (Inspired by the Singa Lion)
Chicken Bolognese Spaghetti
Crispy Sweet Tofu
Oiishi Onigiri With SG Chicken Ragout Take Home Soup Pack
One Pot: Chicken Chow Mein
Baked Pesto Chicken with Quinoa Veg
Mayo Roasted Chicken
Sustenir Bell Pepper Pesto Chicken Wings
Apple Chicken Salad with Kale Pesto Pasta
Mullet Fillet Mala
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Buffalo Wings Chilli Cheese Fries