Air Fried Soy Chicken With Potatoes
1.5 kg Chicken Free Range
Five Spice Powder
How to cook
- Peel and grate ginger and garlic.
- In a bowl, make the marinade by mixing grated ginger and garlic, white pepper, five spices powder, sesame oil, soy sauce into a marinade.
- Rub marinade all over the chicken evenly, including under the folds and inside the cavity. Chill in fridge covered with a lid for at least 2 hours. Before air frying, take marinated chicken out from the fridge to bring to room temperature.
- Pre-heat air fryer at 200 degree celsius for 3 minutes.
- Optional: peel and cut potatoes or any root vegetables such as carrots or sweet potatoes into pre-heated air fryer as the base.
- Place chicken into the air fryer, breast side down.
- Air fry at 200 degree celsius or 392 degree Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.
- Flip the chicken and toss the potatoes every 7-8 minutes to ensure even cooking.
Assemble & serve
- Ready to serve and enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Fried Mee Suah with Hae Zhor
Christmas Ham N Potato Wreath
Apple Chicken Salad with Kale Pesto Pasta
Chicken Karaage Bento (Inspired by the Singa Lion)
Stir Fry Chicken Noodles
Maggi Pan fried Cod Fish with Tomato Sauce
Crispy Sweet Tofu
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – Mixed Vegetables Stir-Fry
Maggi Chicken Rice
Butter & Egg Fried Rice with Chicken Fillet
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
BBQ Chicken Wings
Fish Maw Soup
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Sustenir Kale Pesto, Potato and Green Bean Salad
Fried Spaghetti Balls
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Baked Pesto Chicken with Quinoa Veg
Potato And Carrot Mash