Air Fryer Pineapple Jam
Honey Rock Sugar
Fresh Lemon Juice
How to cook
- Cut off top, bottom, skin, core of pineapple. In a spiral direction, trim off the 'eyes' on the pineapple. Pat dry with paper towel.
- Cut pineapple into smaller chunks. Grate in food processor until pineapple chunks become fine pieces of pineapple, but not until it turns completely pureed.
- Pre heat air fryer at 180 degree celsius for 3 minutes.
- Transfer grated pineapple into air fryer without any tray or basket insert. Add cinnamon stick, star anise, and cloves.
- Add lemon juice and rock sugar, mix well. Add sugar gradually according to your preference.
- Air fry at 180 degree celsius for 25 minutes. Stir every 5-6 minutes to avoid being burnt. The pineapple jam will thicken and liquid will reduce.
- Once 25 minutes is up, the pineapple mixture thickens. The jam will still be quite moist at this point of time.
- Switch to air fry at dehydrate mode for 45 minutes. There is no need to frequently stir it as the temperature is low. You can open to check once or twice. If after 45 minutes, the jam is still quite moist, continue to dehydrate until jam dries up.
- Note: if your air fryer does not have dehydrate mode, use air fry mode at the lowest temperature to air fry, checking every 8-10 minutes and stirring it.
- Turn off the heat and remove from air fryer. Remove cinnamon, star anise, and cloves. Allow the jam to cool completely.
Assemble & serve
- Store in air-tight container in refrigerator until ready to use.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Coconut & Pomelo Mochi Pudding
Air Fried Soy Chicken With Potatoes
French Almond Apple Tart
Crab and Seafood Porridge
Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl
Jam of the Dragons
Viennese Kaya Whirls
Fragrant Bitter Gourd Chicken
Vegetarian Sweet & Sour Pork
Golden Pillow Cheese Pineapple Tarts
Ah Ma’s Achar
2022 CNY Hello Kitty Tiger Pineapple Tarts5.0 (1)
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
Frizantte & Gourmet Red Sangria1.5 (2)
Steamed Garlic Prawns4.0 (1)
Gourmet Ramen Burger
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Chocolate Chip Bread
Honey & Nut Baklava