Baby’s First Bolognese Sauce
Onion, finely chopped
small clove Garlic, crushed
medium Carrot (approx 85g), peeled and grated
Lean Minced Beef
Passata / Tomato Puree
fresh Thyme Leaves or a pinch of dried thyme
baby pasta shapes
How to cook
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and sauté the onion and celery over a low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until softened.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add the grated carrot and sauté for 4 minutes.
- In a separate pan, dry fry the minced beef until browned, stirring occasionally.
- Add to the onion and carrot. Pour over the tomato sauce, boiling water or stock and add the thyme.
- Cover and cook over a low heat for about 12 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and pulse for a second or two in a blender to make a smoother texture.
- Meanwhile, cook the baby pasta according to the packet instructions.
- Drain and mix with the Bolognese sauce.
You may also like
Spicy Salmon Bibimbap
Japanese Soup w/ Ramen Noodles & Sausage
Fried Mee Tai Mak
Chicken Broccoli Salad
Softshell Chilli Crab Gua Bao
Homemade Laksa Noodles (Halal)
Spicy Peanut Noodles
Sunshine Pappardelle in Carrot & Leek Cream
Sweet & Sour Christmas Bells
Teriyaki Chicken Rice (Inspired by the Changi Airport)
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice
One-Pot-Meal Recipe: Chestnut Chicken Rice
Grilled Striploin Steak with Garlic Butter Mushroom
Dry Laksa Udon with Tiger Prawns
Black Pepper Mutton
Chicken Karaage with Rice
Baked Seafood Pasta Bag
Octopus Carpaccio with Kimchi Cream
Spaghetti with Salmon and Pesto Genovese
Stir-Fry Basil Pork with Rice & Egg