Bacon-Wrapped Egg Toasties
Black Sesame Seeds
How to cook
Prepare boiled eggs
- Add mayonnaise to the boiled egg with a sprinkle of salt and white pepper, then mash thoroughly.
Prepare egg mixture
- Pour milk into the egg, sprinkle black sesame seeds and beat the mixture well.
- Remove bread crusts.
- Coat bread slices with the mixture evenly. Place them on top of each bacon slice.
- Add egg mash in the middle of each bread slice and wrap it up firmly with a bacon slice.
- Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes and dress it up with condiments of your choice before serving.
You may also like
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Quick Whole Wheat Wraps
Brazilian Cheese Bread
BLT Waffle Sandwich
Maitake Mushroom Wholemeal Breakfast Wraps
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup
Soft Shell Crab Salted Eggs Benedict
Spinach Breakfast Platter
Quick Thai Breakfast Pan Eggs
Cheesy Breakfast Croissant
Whole Wheat Dairy-free Banana Pancakes
Mixed Berry French Toast
Salted Egg Yolk Chee Cheong Fun
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
Chocolate Lava French Toast
Durian Min Jiang Kueh
Chinese Fish Congee
Prawn Rice Rolls
Chinese Yam (Taro) and Pork Congee
Chocolate Chip, PB & Banana Sandwiches
Overnight Oats Parfait