Baked Boneless Dang Gui Chicken with Wolfberries
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Boneless Chicken Leg
toasted & pounded into powder
Oyster Sauce With Dried Scallop
|1 1⁄2 tbsp|
Fresh Spinach Leaves
Dried Orange Peel
toasted & ground into powder
pre-soaked in chinese wine
How to cook
- Score the back of the chicken and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients except the chicken, spinach and wolfberries. Mix evenly.
- Add the chicken and coat evenly.
- Set aside and allow it to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Place the marinated chicken on greaseproof paper on a baking tray.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for 12-15 minutes.
- Increase the heat to 220°C and continue to bake for 2-3 minutes.
- In a pot of boiling water, blanch the spinach leaves with sugar, salt and cooking oil.
- Place the blanched spinach leaves on a serving plate and the baked chicken on top of it.
- Drizzle some juice from the baking tray and garnish with soaked wolfberries.
- Ready to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!