Baked Boneless Dang Gui Chicken with Wolfberries
Boneless Chicken Leg
toasted & pounded into powder
Oyster Sauce With Dried Scallop
|1 1⁄2 tbsp|
Fresh Spinach Leaves
Dried Orange Peel
toasted & ground into powder
pre-soaked in chinese wine
How to cook
- Score the back of the chicken and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients except the chicken, spinach and wolfberries. Mix evenly.
- Add the chicken and coat evenly.
- Set aside and allow it to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Place the marinated chicken on greaseproof paper on a baking tray.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for 12-15 minutes.
- Increase the heat to 220°C and continue to bake for 2-3 minutes.
- In a pot of boiling water, blanch the spinach leaves with sugar, salt and cooking oil.
- Place the blanched spinach leaves on a serving plate and the baked chicken on top of it.
- Drizzle some juice from the baking tray and garnish with soaked wolfberries.
- Ready to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Braised Herbal Chicken with Huiji Waist Tonic
Baked Miso Eggplant
Chicken Macaroni Soup
Cantonese Roast Chicken Stuffed with Rice
Crispy Duck Leg with Mandarin Orange
Eggless Dairy Free Fatt Choy Almond Cookies
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce
Baked Soy Bean Chicken
Chicken and Ham Roulade with Plum Sauce
Baked Chicken Winglets with Abalone And Broccoli
Apple Chicken Salad with Kale Pesto Pasta
Lion Head Fish Maw Soup
Chicken Broccoli Salad
Sambal Belacan with Mixed Vegetables
Baked Rice Croquette
Baked Pesto Chicken with Quinoa Veg
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms