Baked Miso Eggplant
From YoRipe by healthyfoodlady
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Black Sesame Seeds
How to cook
- Slice large eggplant, lengthwise about 1 inch thick.
- Score the eggplant with a knife to make criss cross lines.
- Mix miso paste, coconut sugar, water and brush mixture on scored eggplants.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds, black pepper and chiptole seasoning.
- Let marinade sit for 15 minutes. Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes.
Assemble & serve
- Remove and let it cool before serving on plate.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!