Baked Sesame Pumpkin Ball
From FairPrice by anpantannn
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Glutinous Rice Flour
How to cook
Prepare the oven
- Preheat oven at 175 degrees.
Prepare the pumpkin
- Cut the pumpkin into smaller bite size.
- Steam the pumpkin for 20-30 minutes or till soft.
- Add in sugar to the pumpkin while hot.
- Mash the pumpkin with a fork or masher.
Prepare the dough balls
- Add flour and mix until combined and it forms into a dough.
- Separate the dough into 50g each (approximately 16 balls).
- Coat the dough with sesame seed.
- Brush the coated pumpkin ball with a thin layer of oil.
- Bake the sesame pumpkin ball at 175 degrees for 30 minutes.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Bubur Cha Cha (Inspired by the Dragon Playground)
Orange Passover Cake3.0 (2)
Strawberry Jelly Cheesecake
Lemon Cardamom Cake
Christmas Vanilla Cake
cny almond cookies
No-Bake Jelly Cake
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Honey Butter Baklava Crowns
French Almond Apple Tart4.0 (3)
Sweet Glutinous Rice Balls
Chocolate Chip Bread
Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies
Mug Date Cake
Churros Ice Cream Bowl
Glutinous Rice Balls ‘Tang Yuan’ with Black Sesame Paste
No-Bake Taro Tofu Cake