Baked Soy Bean Chicken
Organic Whole Chicken
Spicy Black Bean Sauce
How to cook
- Rub the chicken evenly with spicy black bean sauce and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat the oven at 180°C using top bottom heat, medium rack.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper all over the chicken and rub evenly.
- Bake the chicken for 30 minutes and flip it over then bake it for another 30 minutes.
- Change the oven function to grill top heat only at 200°C and bake for another 15 minutes to brown the chicken.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Chicken Broccoli Salad
Adobo Chicken2.0 (1)
Apple Chicken Salad with Kale Pesto Pasta
Maggi Chicken Rice
BBQ Chicken Wings
Fragrant Bitter Gourd Chicken
Chicken Caesar Wraps
Baked Rice Croquette
Beer Braised Chicken Nachos
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Broccoli, Chicken & Potato Bites
Baked Pesto Chicken with Quinoa Veg
Baked Beans Scramble Eggs with Fresh Mushrooms
Baked Miso Eggplant
Laksa Baked Rice
Stir Fry KangKong