Baked Tiger Curry Puff with Kelly Luncheon Ham (Picante Pork)
Pork Luncheon Meat
Picante Pork Flavor
How to cook
Prepare the dough
- Mix the flour, salt, sugar and butter together.
- Pour in the water and mix all until incorporated.
- Make the oil dough by mixing flour and butter together, then wrap it in cling wrap.
- Rest both dough for 20 minutes in room temperature.
- Flatten the water dough to a disc shape, place the oil dough in the middle, and wrap the water dough around it.
- Flatten the dough to a rectangle shape and roll it like a swiss roll.
- Flatten the long roll once again to a rectangle shape, roll it a second time like a swiss roll.
- Divide the dough to 11 equal portions.
- Flatten each portion (10 of them) to a disc shape.
- Place the filling in one disc, cover it with another disc, then pinch and crimp the edges.
- Optional: Use the extra dough to decorate the puffs. I use charcoal powder to color some of the dough for the tiger stripes, eyes, and nose.
- Bake on a preheated oven at 200°C for 25 minutes.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Pisang Goreng with Cheese (Cheese Banana Fritters)
Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cow with tiger head bento
Traditional Baked Lotus Mooncake with Salted Egg Yolk
Ginger Crunchy Cookies
Organic Banana Oatmeal Cereal Loaf
Chocolate Molten Lava
No-Bake Taro Tofu Cake
Vegetarian Sweet & Sour Pork
Cashew & Almond Nut Cookies4.0 (1)
Blueberry Muffins with Organic Millet Quinoa Oatmeal
Deep Fried Durian Puffs
Giant Oatmeal Cookies
CNY inspired Tiger Swiss Roll
Cheesy Breakfast Croissant
Berry Christmas Cookies
Chui kao shao cookies
Salted Egg Yolk Cookies
Keto Friendly Coconut Hojicha Muffin
2022 CNY Hello Kitty Tiger Pineapple Tarts
French Almond Apple Tart
Almond Cookies using Airfryer
Chocolate Cup Fruit Cake