Basque Burnt Cheesecake
How to cook
Prepare the oven
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Place baking paper onto a baking tin, pushing it against the wall to make a mould and leave it aside.
- Take out the cream cheese and eggs 1 hour in advance from the fridge to ensure that they are at room temperature before making cheesecake.
- In a large bowl, mix mascarpone cheese and caster sugar till the mixture is smooth.
- Add in the eggs one at a time and mix till it is blended.
- Add in 2 teaspoons of vanilla essence into the mixture.
- Add in 200ml of whipping cream and mix till mixture is smooth.
- Finally add in 1 teaspoon of flour and mix till the mixture is smooth without any lumps.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the prepared baking tin and bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
- If you want your Burnt cheesecake to be more burnt, simply put it back into oven for another 2-3 minutes.
- Serve it warm or chilled in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
You may also like
Baileys Irish Cheesecake
Peach & Blueberry Cheesecake
Just 5 Minutes: Microwave Cheesecake
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Pitta Wonder
Portuguese Egg Tarts
Ginger Crunchy Cookies
Honey & Nut Baklava
Galaxy Lemonade Soda
Kellogg’s Rendang Crisps
Christmas Cornflakes Wreaths
Viennese Kaya Whirls
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Dragon Fruit Potato Chips
Chocolate Molten Lava
Salted Gula Melaka Chocolate Chip Cookies
Almond Cookies using Airfryer
Rendang Shepherd’s Pie
Blueberry Muffins with Organic Millet Quinoa Oatmeal
Pandan Gula Melaka Cake
Golden Pillow Cheese Pineapple Tarts