Black Forest 'Cake'
Soft Grain Bread
cut into circles with a circle cutter
pitted, leave 4 pieces of cherries un-pitted with stalk for garnish
Unsweetened Coconut Milk
Agar Agar Powder
How to cook
- Blend the soft tofu, unsweetened coconut milk and oil together.
- Add the blended tofu mixture into a saucepan and sprinkle in the agar agar powder.
- Simmer and stir until the mixture is almost boiling.
- Turn off the fire then let it cool in the fridge till it hardens.
- When it turns hard, take out and blend it with 1 tablespoon of oil till smooth.
- Place a slice of bread on the plate.
- Layer the tofu cream, dust some cacao powder, cherries and layer with tofu cream again.
- Repeat for the 2nd layer.
- For the top layer of bread, pipe some tofu cream in the middle and place a whole cherry on top, then enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Orange Passover Cake
Braised Sea Cucumber and Mushroom
Soy Butter Glazed King Oyster Mushroom
Glutinous Rice Balls ‘Tang Yuan’ with Black Sesame Paste
Easy Bean Stew
Apple Chicken Salad with Kale Pesto Pasta
No-Bake Taro Tofu Cake
30-Minutes Quinoa Bowl
Mug Date Cake
Baked Rice Croquette
Roasted Pumpkin Seed Brussels Sprouts
Brown Sugar Huat Kueh
Lemon Cardamom Cake
Iron Rich Platters
Peach Sponge Cake
Healthy Chicken & Veggie Kabob
Honey Walnut Cake
Chicken Caesar Wraps
Vegetarian Sweet & Sour Pork
Grilled Chicken Pita