Black Pepper Mutton
Salt & pepper to taste
|1 1⁄2 cups|
|For Mutton Marinade|
cut into 2 cm cubes
How to cook
- Mix all the ingredients well, ensuring that the mutton cubes are thoroughly coated.
- Marinate for at least 30 mins — the longer, the better!
Cook the mutton
- Heat a saucepan or pan (with a lid) with 2 tbsp of oil over medium-high heat.
- Sear the mutton cubes on every side until they’re browned. Set aside.
- In the same pan, reduce to medium-low heat and fry the garlic, ginger and onions until the onions turn translucent.
- Add in the curry leaves and black pepper to fry for 1 min.
- Add in the mutton cubes and soy sauce and mix well.
- Lastly, add in water to deglaze the bottom of the pan.
- Bring it to a boil, then reduce it to a simmer. Cover for 45 mins to keep simmering or until the mutton is tender.
- Serve in a bowl and garnish with extra coriander and sliced chilli.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Nasi Minyak and Sambal Prawns with Arabic Salad
Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles
Saudi Black Pepper Chicken Chop Rice
Pulut Hitam Panna Cotta
Salmon Fillet “Comme A La Maison”
Miso Ginger Glazed Seared Australian Beef Ribeye
Kueh Dadar Crepe Cake
Vegetarian Sweet & Sour Pork
Pan Seared Australian Beef Denver Steak with Diane Sauce
Chicken Caesar Wraps
Spaghetti Chili Garlic
Chicken Pot Pie with Bread Topping
Baked Soy Bean Chicken
Salted Egg Yolk Seafood Boil
Beer Braised Chicken Nachos
Spicy Salmon Bibimbap
Ban Choon Roasted Butternut Sage Pasta
Chicken Pesto Spaghetti