Blackcurrant Milk Pudding
How to cook
Prepare the Jelly
- In a saucepan, add in all the ingredients to form jelly. Mix well.
- Switch on the fire to medium heat, stir till the jelly dissolves and thickens. Switch off the heat.
- Transfer to a container and let it cool.
- Once it has cooled down, transfer to the freezer.
- 2hr later, remove from the fridge and grate it. You may use a fine or course grater, as desired.
Prepare the custard
- In a saucepan, add in all the ingredients except custard powder to form custard. Mix well.
- Switch on the fire to low heat, slowly add in the custard powder and stir till it dissolves and thickens. Switch off the heat.
- Put custard aside and let it cool slightly.
- Pour the custard into a piping bag.
Layer and chill
- Arrange the mini pudding cups on the table.
- Pipe in custard, followed by the grated jelly. Alternate the layering till the cup is ¾ full. Repeat the same steps for all the cups.
- Place the pudding in the chiller. Serve chilled.
You may also like
The Original Pisang Keju
Pomelo & Mango Crepe
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
Teh Tarik Cupcakes
Pisang Goreng with Cheese (Cheese Banana Fritters)
Japanese Fruit Sandwich
Baked Tiger Curry Puff with Kelly Luncheon Ham (Picante Pork)
Cheese Baked Abalone
Christmas Kuih Party
Santa’s Little Sliders
Tater Tot Grilled Cheese
Crispy Fish Asparagus
Christmas Surprise Cookie Bites
Chicken and Ham Roulade with Plum Sauce
Crispy Salmon Skin
Halloween Silly Fruit Bites
Broccoli, Chicken & Potato Bites
Taiwanese Popcorn Cauliflower
Pulut Hitam Panna Cotta
Scallops with Mango Puree Canape