Blueberry Muffins with Organic Millet Quinoa Oatmeal
Oatmeal Millet Quinoa Cereal
|1 1⁄3 cups|
How to cook
Prepare batter & muffin cups
- In a blender, process oats, vanilla, and water until completely smooth.
- Add baking soda and blend to combine.
- Line muffin cups with foil or paper liners.
- Divide the batter among the prepared muffin cups and sprinkle blueberries in each cup.
- Bake in preheated oven at 190°C for 20 minutes until muffins have risen to a light golden brown.
- Cool down muffins and enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Coconut Cream Flan With Passion Fruit
Alce Nero Strawberry Roll Cake
Gluten Free Chocolate Baileys cake
Giant Oatmeal Cookies
Mini Fruit Tarts5.0 (3)
Peach & Blueberry Cheesecake
Chocolate Mousse Cups
Organic Banana Oatmeal Cereal Loaf
Baked Tiger Curry Puff with Kelly Luncheon Ham (Picante Pork)
Berry Christmas Cookies3.5 (2)
Cake in a Jar5.0 (2)
Traditional Baked Lotus Mooncake with Salted Egg Yolk
Keto Friendly Coconut Hojicha Muffin
Choux Puffs with Aged Gouda and Truffle Cream
Easy Homemade Granola
Banana Bread Pudding
Naan Con Cubanos Fixin’
Chocolate Molten Lava5.0 (1)