Braised abalone with scallops, mushrooms and broccoli
usually 4-6 pcs per can
fresh scallops if using frozen scallops, make sure to thaw them out well
Fresh Shitake Mushroom
can substitute with brown swiss mushrooms or any mushrooms of choice
How to cook
- Blanch the scallops for 2-3 mins. Remove and set aside.
- Then add a pinch of salt to the same pot of water and blanch the broccoli for 4 mins.
- Remove broccoli from the pot, drain and arrange the broccoli around the serving plate, followed by the scallops in the middle.
- Heat some oil in a pan, and stir fry the minced garlic and mushrooms until fragrant.
- Pour in the braised sauce from the canned abalone. Cover and bring to a boil then turn down heat and let simmer for for 10 mins.
- After that, pour in the abalones and cornstarch slurry and give it a quick stir in the piping hot sauce, then pour the cooked mushrooms, abalone and sauce over plated broccoli and scallops.
Assemble & serve
- Serve immediately with steamed white rice.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Braised Sea Cucumber, Scallops and Roast Pork Claypot
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
8 Treasure Seafood Platter
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Truffle Infused Baby Abalone Claypot Rice4.3 (3)
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Baked Boneless Masala Chicken Leg with Abalone Marinate
Pan Fried Fukuyama Scallops with Citrus Tofu Sauce
Easy Pen Cai
Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti
Broccoli, Sage & Cashew Pasta
Fish Maw Soup
The Better Fish® One Pan Barramundi Dinner
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Cashew Crusted Avocado
Crab and Seafood Porridge
Wok-fried Mee Sua with Tiger Prawns
Chicken Broccoli Salad
Golden Spicy Scallops
Glazed Scallop Meatballs
Vegan Luncheon & Mushroom Canapés
Chicken, Broccoli and Cashew Stir Fry