Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
Golden Chef Australian Baby Abalone 8s
Quail eggs, hard boiled and deshelled
Old ginger (medium sized), sliced
Red yeast paste
Spring onion, sliced for garnish
Coriander leaves, for garnish
Cornstarch, for thickening (optional)
How to cook
- Boil Golden Chef Australian Baby Abalone in can for 15 minutes. Set aside to cool before opening. Drain well.
- Fry old ginger in hot canola oil over slow fire till lightly brown.
- Remove ginger and fry the quail eggs.
- Removed the eggs, strain the oil from the wok. In the same wok, add in shallots, garlic and red yeast paste, and fry till fragrant.
- Add in rice wine to deglaze the wok, add chicken stock and all other ingredients (except abalone) and quick fry in high heat.
- Add baby abalone and toss well. Thicken with cornstarch.
- Garnish with spring onions and coriander leaves. Ready to serve.
You may also like
Baked Boneless Masala Chicken Leg with Abalone Marinate
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Sunxion Steamed Clams with Garlic and vermicelli
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Braised Pork Belly
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice
Eight Treasure Family Platter
Hakka Abacus Seeds
Braised Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms with Greens
Golden Chef Auspicious Fortune Pot Chicken Stew
Healthy Yu Sheng
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Stir-fried Udon with Shrimp and Fish Cake
Golden Spicy Scallops
Sticky Salmon with Super Greens & Green Goddess Dressing
Fruitful Sweet Prawns
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce
Truffle Infused Baby Abalone Claypot Rice
Mala Braised Duck
Mud Crab Vermicelli
Golden Pearls In A Nest
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus