Rice-Cooker Braised Chicken
Five Spice Powder
Light Soy Sauce
Dark Soya Sauce
How to cook
- Place chicken in the ziplock bag.
- Add five-spice powder, salt, sugar, light soya sauce and dark soya sauce into the bag.
- Marinate the chicken and refrigerate for an hour.
- Place chicken in the rice cooker.
- Set to rice cooker mode and cook for an hour.
- Once done, remove from the rice cooker and get ready to serve a tender and juicy whole braised chicken.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Braised Sea Cucumber and Mushroom
ABC Soup5.0 (1)
Healthy Fried Brown Rice
Quick Seabass Miso Ochazuke
Chicken Salad Spread
Double-Boiled Winter Melon Chicken Soup with Black Eye Bean
CNY Royal Umbrella Rice YuSheng
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – ABC Soup
Chicken Macaroni Soup
Chicken Capsicum Rice Bowl
Baked Pesto Chicken with Quinoa Veg
Apple Chicken Salad with Kale Pesto Pasta
Baked Rice Croquette
Braised Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms with Greens
30-Minutes Quinoa Bowl
Chicken Broccoli Salad
Rice Porridge (Congee)
Grilled Chicken Pita
Chanko Nabe (Sumo Hot Pot)
Healthy Nasi Lemak
Easy Tuna Gimbap
Baked Boneless Dang Gui Chicken with Wolfberries
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan