Braised chicken wings with ginger and sesame oil
Black Sesame Oil
100 to 200 grams, at your own preference and cut into strips
fresh from NTUC
Light Soy Sauce
Dark Soy Sauce
20 to 40 ml, at your own preference
How to cook
- Heat up a wok over low heat and add the sesame oil. When the oil is fully heated, add the ginger strips and stir fry until light brown or aromatic.
- Add the wing and stir fry for about 5 mins.
- Add in the soak mushroom and black fungus and continue to stirfry for another 5 mins.
- Add the soy sauce, black soy sauce, chinese wine and ground white pepper.
- Add the water and do a few quick stirs.
- Turn to high heat and let it bring to boil. Once is boil, cover the wok with the lid and turn the heat to low heat and let the chicken cook for about 45 minutes or until the sauce thickens and the meat becomes tender. Season with salt to taste.
Assemble & serve
- Dish out and serve immediately. Garnish with sliced green onion if you want.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Braised mushrooms abalone
Baked Chicken Winglets with Abalone And Broccoli
Prawn and Egg Fried Rice
BBQ Chicken Wings
Chicken, Broccoli and Cashew Stir Fry
Miso Ginger Glazed Seared Australian Beef Ribeye
Chicken Karaage with Rice
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Braised Herbal Chicken with Huiji Waist Tonic
Delectable Fish Wing In Sour Chicken Broth
One Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice
Braised abalone with scallops, mushrooms and broccoli
Teriyaki Benja Chicken
Soy Sauce Braised Chicken
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles
Braised Sea Cucumber and Mushroom
Air Fried Soy Chicken With Potatoes