Braised Chinese Mushrooms abalone chestnut fish maw in Oyster sauce
Dried Chinese Shiitake Mushrooms
Rehydrated Fish Maw
Dark Soy Sauce
Lee Kum Kee Oyster Sauce
Reserved the Water from Soaked Mushroom
mix with 1 tablespoon water
How to cook
- Soak mushrooms, dry scallops in water for about 30 minutes until completely softened and trim the mushroom stems. Rinse away any dirts or impurities. Drain out the mushrooms. Save the soaking water for later use.
- Use a handful of cornflour to mix with the mushrooms and rub with your hand. Set aside for 15 minutes, then rinse.
- Use a deep pot, add the mushrooms, shallots, ginger, garlic and few drops of oil. Saute over medium-high heat.
- Add soaking water and rock sugar till boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer until water dries up and thickens. Add more water if necessary.
- Add in chestnut, dry scallops and Braise for 1 hour until the mushroom is soften. Add in fish maw and cook for another half an hour.
- Pour in the seasonings and stir to combine. Taste by yourself. Season with soy sauce or sugar if needed.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Baked Boneless Masala Chicken Leg with Abalone Marinate
Braised chicken wings with ginger and sesame oil
8 Treasure Seafood Platter
Braised Sea Cucumber, Scallops and Roast Pork Claypot
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
Australian Premium Wild Abalone With Pomfret
Cheese Baked Abalone
Easy Pen Cai
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Easy & Healthy Tiger Roar Pen Cai
Delectable Fish Wing In Sour Chicken Broth
Chinese Watercress Soup
Braised Herbal Chicken with Huiji Waist Tonic
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Abundant Pan-fried Grouper with Oyster Sauce
Eight Treasure Family Platter
Truffle Infused Baby Abalone Claypot Rice4.3 (3)
Chinese Fish Congee
Braised Sea Cucumber and Mushroom
Treasure Sea Cucumber with Vegetables in Plum Sauce
Chinese Yam (Taro) and Pork Congee
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone Pasta in Red Wine Cream Sauce
Golden Chef Australian Premium Wild Abalone with 4 Treasures
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut