Braised Golden Bridge waxed meat ee mian
Golden Bridge Waxed Pork
Golden Bridge Waxed Duck Leg
Golden Bridge Waxed Pork Leg
Golden Bridge XO Special Lean Sausage
Presoaked Dried Mushrooms
Ee Fu Noodles
Water / Stock
about 1 handful
Corn Starch Flour
mixed with 3 tablespoon water
Sweet Dark Soy Sauce or Kicap Manis
White Pepper Powder
How to cook
- Add the cooking oil, approximately 2 tablespoons and saute the garlic and ginger.
- Next, add the mushrooms and water.
- Simmer for 2 to 3 mins and follow by adding in golden bridge waxed meat. (except the sausages) and carrots.
- Cover the lid and simmer for 15mins.
- Add in the sausages and continue to simmer for 10 mins.
- Pour in the seasoning and the veggies.
- Bring to boil and adjust the taste if desired.
- Pour in the corn starch mixture when the veggies is soften.
- Add dried bean curd skin and ee mian. Cover the lid and bring to boil. You may cook longer if you preferred the ee mian is slightly soften.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Golden Pumpkin Scallops and Crispy Wanton
Braised Prawns, Crab Meat & E-Fu Noodles In Oyster Sauce
Golden Chef Auspicious Fortune Pot Chicken Stew
Beer Braised Chicken Nachos
Mala Braised Duck
Black Black Ee Mian4.0 (1)
Meat Galore with Kelly's
Golden Pillow Cheese Pineapple Tarts
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
The Golden Platter
Braised Duck With Taro & Chestnut
Nai Nai Braised Pork
The Four Kings
Braised Pork Belly
Ban Mian5.0 (2)
Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone with Korean Rice Cake
Golden Chicken Ingot
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
CNY Bak Kwa Tea Buns
Stir Fried Luncheon Meat and Potatoes