Braised Golden Bridge waxed meat ee mian
Golden Bridge Waxed Pork
Golden Bridge Waxed Duck Leg
Golden Bridge Waxed Pork Leg
Golden Bridge XO Special Lean Sausage
Presoaked Dried Mushrooms
Ee Fu Noodles
Water / Stock
about 1 handful
Corn Starch Flour
mixed with 3 tablespoon water
Sweet Dark Soy Sauce or Kicap Manis
White Pepper Powder
How to cook
- Add the cooking oil, approximately 2 tablespoons and saute the garlic and ginger.
- Next, add the mushrooms and water.
- Simmer for 2 to 3 mins and follow by adding in golden bridge waxed meat. (except the sausages) and carrots.
- Cover the lid and simmer for 15mins.
- Add in the sausages and continue to simmer for 10 mins.
- Pour in the seasoning and the veggies.
- Bring to boil and adjust the taste if desired.
- Pour in the corn starch mixture when the veggies is soften.
- Add dried bean curd skin and ee mian. Cover the lid and bring to boil. You may cook longer if you preferred the ee mian is slightly soften.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
8 Treasure Seafood Platter
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
Beer Braised Chicken Nachos
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
Golden Chef Razor Clam Meat Patty
CNY Royal Umbrella Rice YuSheng
Braised Pork Belly
Golden Pearls In A Nest
Buddha Jump Over The Wall in Egg White Fortune Pouch
Spicy Peanut Noodles
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Mala Braised Duck
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
Braised chicken wings with ginger and sesame oil
Chicken Fried Rice with XO Sauce5.0 (1)
Baked Rice Croquette
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Braised Sea Cucumber and Mushroom
Golden Chicken Ingot
Braised Chinese Mushrooms abalone chestnut fish maw in Oyster sauce
Fried Impossible Potstickers
Softshell Chilli Crab Gua Bao
Braised Sea Cucumber, Scallops and Roast Pork Claypot