Braised Herbal Chicken with Huiji Waist Tonic
Hard Boiled Egg
mix with 1 tablespoon water
Concentrated Chicken Stock
Premium Oyster Sauce
Light Soya Sauce
Dark Soy Sauce
How to cook
- Heat pot with oil to fry ginger, garlic and spring onion till fragrant.
- Add in water, Huiji Waist Tonic and seasoning, mix well and bring it to boil.
- Add in chicken and egg, cover and simmer for 30 mins.
- Thicken the sauce slightly with cornstarch mixture.
- Add in extra Huiji Waist Tonic before serving. (Optional)
Assemble & serve
- Garnish with coriander and goji berries to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Herbal Bak Kut Teh5.0 (1)
Minced Chicken Rice Balls
Jiufen Dessert Bowl5.0 (1)
Beer Braised Chicken Nachos
Chicken and Ham Roulade with Plum Sauce
Spaghetti Chili Garlic
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
Chicken Broccoli Salad
Chicken Brown Rice
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
Mala Kou Shui Chicken
Wok-fried Mee Sua with Tiger Prawns
Cheesy Chicken Kimchi Noodles
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
CNY Royal Umbrella Rice YuSheng
Mala Braised Duck
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Braised Sea Cucumber and Mushroom
Air Fried Soy Chicken With Potatoes
Baked Soy Bean Chicken
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice