Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
cut vertically into 4 parts
separate the egg whites and egg yolks
Fried Dried Sole Fish
break into smaller pieces
Oyster Sauce With Dried Scallop
How to cook
- Heat up oil in a wok pan and fry sliced ginger until fragrant.
- Add in the dried sole fish pieces, chicken stock, long cabbage and corn kernels, then simmer over low heat until soft.
- Braise for another 15 minutes or until the cabbage is soft.
- Remove the cabbage from the stock onto a serving plate.
- Remove the dried sole fish and grind it into powder, then set it aside.
- Blend the remaining stock for 1 minute.
- Pour the blend back into the wok pan and it bring to a boil.
- Add chicken powder, pepper, oyster sauce and mix evenly.
- Thicken the stock with corn starch.
- Whisk the egg whites and add it gradually into the sauce while continuing to stir.
- Cook over medium heat until the egg white is cooked evenly.
- Pour the sauce over the cabbage, garnish with dried sole fish powder and serve!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
Braised Sea Cucumber, Scallops and Roast Pork Claypot
Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone with Korean Rice Cake
Baked Chicken Winglets with Abalone And Broccoli
Sweet and Sour Prawns with Assorted Fruits
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Buddha Jump Over The Wall in Egg White Fortune Pouch
Braised Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms with Greens
Braised Pork Belly
Mala Braised Duck
Korean Egg Roll
Braised abalone with scallops, mushrooms and broccoli
Sweet Corn Chowder
Salted Egg Kale Chips
Prawn Paste Mushrooms & Shabu Rolls5.0 (1)
CNY Royal Umbrella Rice YuSheng
Mullet Fillet Teriyaki