Braised mushrooms abalone
From YoRipe by Tiny Feat
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Dried Shitake Mushrooms
do not discard after soaking mushrooms
Lee kum kee with oyster sauce
Lee kum kee
Lee kum Kee
Lee Kum Kee abalone
How to cook
Prepare the sauce
- Mix sugar, light sauce, dark sauce, shaoxing wine, braised sauce. Set aside.
- Add oil to pan.
- Once pan is heated up, fry mushrooms, followed by minced garlic.
- Fry till fragrant then set aside.
- In another pot, add mushroom water, jinghua ham, fried mushrooms (together with minced garlic) and sauce.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer for 30 - 45 mins.
- Rem to check the water level and make sure it's not dried up.
- Add water if needed.
Assemble and serve
- Lastly, add abalones. Cook for 1-2 mins, then serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Baked Chicken Winglets with Abalone And Broccoli
Stewed Mushroom with Broccoli
Abalone in Oyster Sauce E-fu
Royal Golden Ingot Rice Bowl
Fatt Choy Vegetarian Soup
Braised Chinese Mushrooms abalone chestnut fish maw in Oyster sauce
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
8 Treasure Seafood Platter
Braised abalone with scallops, mushrooms and broccoli
Soy Sauce Braised Chicken
Fish Maw Soup
Braised Pork Belly
E-Fu Noodles with Braised Abalones and Broccoli
Grandma's Abalone Yi Fu Noodles
Braised chicken wings with ginger and sesame oil
Braised Golden Bridge waxed meat ee mian
Chinese Sausage & Mushroom Rice
CNY Royal Umbrella Rice YuSheng
Prawn Paste Mushrooms & Shabu Rolls
Braised Herbal Chicken with Huiji Waist Tonic