Braised Prawns, Crab Meat & E-Fu Noodles In Oyster Sauce
Yee Fu Mee
2 small cakes
deveined and dried
Chili Bean Sauce
How to cook
- Blanch prawns and bean sprouts in boiling water. Drain & set aside.
- Blanch E-fu noodles in boiling water until just tender. Drain.
- Saute minced garlic and green onions in oil until fragrant.
- Add prawns, crab meat, bean sprouts and E-fu noodles.
- Stir-fry until done.
- Add water, oyster sauce & chili bean sauce and mix well.
- Cook until sauce thickens. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Kam Heong Prawns
Roasted Prawns with Seaweed Butter
Stir-fry Scallop Sauce Prawn with Broccoli
Seafood Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodles)
Seafood Hor Fun
Hot And Sour Fish With Pickled Leaf Mustard Hotpot
Stir Fried Luncheon Meat and Potatoes
Homemade Laksa Noodles
Carbonara-style Instant Noodles
Softshell Chilli Crab Gua Bao
Steamed Garlic Prawns
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Golden Pearls In A Nest
Sustenir Wonton Spinach Noodles Soup
Abalone in Oyster Sauce E-fu
Braised Golden Bridge waxed meat ee mian
Cheesy Chicken Kimchi Noodles
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Braised Sea Cucumber and Mushroom