Braised Sea Cucumber, Scallops and Roast Pork Claypot
Frozen Sea Cucumber
Roast Pork Belly
soaked in hot water for 10 minutes
cut into 3 cm segments
Light Soya Sauce
Chinese Shaoxing Wine
Dark Soya Sauce
How to cook
Prepare the scallops
- Season the scallops and briefly sear 5 of them in oil until browned on both sides.
- In a pan, fry minced garlic, ginger and dried chillies, until fragrant.
- Add in the sea cucumber and mushrooms, then fry over high heat.
- Add in the sweet peas then mix well.
- Pour in the oyster sauce, light soya sauce, Chinese shaoxing wine, dark soya sauce and mushroom soaking liquid.
- Let it come to a rolling boil for about 5 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture into a claypot and add the seared scallops.
- Cook over low heat for another 1-2 minutes.
- Add the roast pork, 5 raw scallops and spring onions then close the lid.
- Let it cook for another 1-2 minutes over low heat before turning the fire off.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Wheatgrass Cashew Soba
Softshell Chilli Crab Gua Bao
Healthy Yu Sheng
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
Easy & Healthy Tiger Roar Pen Cai
Cantonese Roast Chicken Stuffed with Rice
Prosperity Pen Cai
Mala Braised Duck
Braised abalone with scallops, mushrooms and broccoli
Roasted Capsicum Paneer Masala with Basmati Rice
Golden Spicy Scallops
Treasure Sea Cucumber with Vegetables in Plum Sauce
Beer Braised Chicken Nachos
Teriyaki Chicken Rice (Inspired by the Changi Airport)
Roasted Prawns with Seaweed Butter
Braised Pork Belly
Braised Herbal Chicken with Huiji Waist Tonic
CNY Royal Umbrella Rice YuSheng
Truffle Infused Baby Abalone Claypot Rice
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Coffee Pork Ribs
Braised Golden Bridge waxed meat ee mian
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice
Baked Soy Bean Chicken