Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
South African Baby Abalone
Fresh Shitake Mushroom
cut into half
Hard Bean Curd (Tau Kwa)
White Pepper Powder
Dark Soy Sauce
How to cook
- Boil Baby Abalones can for 15 minutes.
- Set aside to cool before opening. Drain well.
Prepare stuffed onions
- Mix all ingredients together well and set aside.
- Remove the inner part of the onions and stuff the mixture into the onions.
- Place the stuffed onions onto the steamer for 15 minutes or until cooked.
- Put chicken stock, abalone sauce, sugar and dark soy in a stock pot and bring to boil.
- Add baby abalones and braise for 10 minutes.
- Place baby abalones on stuffed onion and pour the sauce over it. Ready to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Soy Sauce Braised Chicken
Braised Pork Belly
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone with Red Chili Stew
Braised abalone with scallops, mushrooms and broccoli
Braised Herbal Chicken with Huiji Waist Tonic
Cheesy Stuffed Mushrooms
Easy & Healthy Tiger Roar Pen Cai
Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone with Korean Rice Cake
Eight Treasure Family Platter
Braised Chinese Mushrooms abalone chestnut fish maw in Oyster sauce
Cheese Baked Abalone
Fatt Choy Vegetarian Soup
Sambal Belacan with Mixed Vegetables
Abalone in Oyster Sauce E-fu
Braised Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms with Greens
Braised mushrooms abalone
Grandma's Abalone Yi Fu Noodles
Stuffed Pumpkin Spiced Rice
Baked Chicken Winglets with Abalone And Broccoli