Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
South African Baby Abalone
Fresh Shitake Mushroom
cut into half
Hard Bean Curd (Tau Kwa)
White Pepper Powder
Dark Soy Sauce
How to cook
- Boil Baby Abalones can for 15 minutes.
- Set aside to cool before opening. Drain well.
Prepare stuffed onions
- Mix all ingredients together well and set aside.
- Remove the inner part of the onions and stuff the mixture into the onions.
- Place the stuffed onions onto the steamer for 15 minutes or until cooked.
- Put chicken stock, abalone sauce, sugar and dark soy in a stock pot and bring to boil.
- Add baby abalones and braise for 10 minutes.
- Place baby abalones on stuffed onion and pour the sauce over it. Ready to serve.
You may also like
Stir Fry Chye Sim with Mushroom
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Golden Chef Razor Clam Meat Patty
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Mullet Fillet Teriyaki
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce
Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone with Korean Rice Cake
Kam Heong Prawns
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Fried Impossible Potstickers
Golden Chef Australian Premium Wild Abalone with 4 Treasures
Family Treasure Soup
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce
South Korean Baby Abalone with Hot Mayo Miso Sauce
Cheesy Stuffed Mushrooms
Sunxion Grilled Oysters with Garlic Butter
Sticky Salmon with Super Greens & Green Goddess Dressing
Braised Pork Belly