Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
South African Baby Abalone
Fresh Shitake Mushroom
cut into half
Hard Bean Curd (Tau Kwa)
White Pepper Powder
Dark Soy Sauce
How to cook
- Boil Baby Abalones can for 15 minutes.
- Set aside to cool before opening. Drain well.
Prepare stuffed onions
- Mix all ingredients together well and set aside.
- Remove the inner part of the onions and stuff the mixture into the onions.
- Place the stuffed onions onto the steamer for 15 minutes or until cooked.
- Put chicken stock, abalone sauce, sugar and dark soy in a stock pot and bring to boil.
- Add baby abalones and braise for 10 minutes.
- Place baby abalones on stuffed onion and pour the sauce over it. Ready to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Braised Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms with Greens
Braised abalone with scallops, mushrooms and broccoli
Braised Pork Belly
Easy & Healthy Tiger Roar Pen Cai
Baked Boneless Masala Chicken Leg with Abalone Marinate
Australian Premium Wild Abalone With Pomfret
Cantonese Roast Chicken Stuffed with Rice
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone with Red Chili Stew
Grandma's Abalone Yi Fu Noodles
Just Produce Zesty Mustard Abalone Toast
Eight Treasure Family Platter
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone Pasta in Red Wine Cream Sauce
Golden Chef Australian Premium Wild Abalone with 4 Treasures
Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone with Korean Rice Cake
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Truffle Infused Baby Abalone Claypot Rice4.3 (3)
Soy Sauce Braised Chicken
Braised Chinese Mushrooms abalone chestnut fish maw in Oyster sauce
E-Fu Noodles with Braised Abalones and Broccoli