Brazilian Cheese Bread
Full Cream UHT Milk
How to cook
Prepare flour mixture
- Put olive oil, water, milk and salt into a large saucepan over high heat.
- Once the mixture comes to a boil, remove it from heat immediately.
- Stir in tapioca flour and minced garlic until smooth. Set aside for up to 15 mins.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Drop rounded, 1/4 cup-sized balls of the mixture onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake until lightly browned for 15–20 mins.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Baileys Irish Cheesecake2.5 (2)
Just 5 Minutes: Garlic Cheesy Bread5.0 (3)
Cinnamon Mozzarella Rolls5.0 (1)
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Bacon-Wrapped Egg Toasties
Gluten Free Chocolate Baileys cake
Chocolate Chip Bread
Peach & Blueberry Cheesecake
Lion Bread (National Day Special)
CNY Bak Kwa Tea Buns
Naan Con Cubanos Fixin’
Basque Burnt Cheesecake
Chocolate Chip, PB & Banana Sandwiches
Cheesy Breakfast Croissant
BLT Waffle Sandwich
Club Sandwich4.0 (1)
Baby Tiger Red Bean Bread (Anpan)
Chocolate Lava French Toast