How to cook
- Wash broccoli and cut into small florets.
- Add florets to a pan of boiling water.
- Cook florets until tender but still bright green in colour.
- Remove broccoli from the pan, reserving the cooking liquid.
Puree the broccoli
- Place in a food processor or blender and puree until smooth, adding the reserved water (or baby milk) until desired consistency is reached.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Braised abalone with scallops, mushrooms and broccoli
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
The Better Fish® One Pan Barramundi Dinner
Easy Mini Pizza2.0 (1)
Mozzarella Ebi Corn Fritters
Stewed Mushroom with Broccoli
Maggi Pan fried Cod Fish with Tomato Sauce
Mixed Fruit Coconut Bundt Jelly
Easy Pen Cai
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Just 5 Minutes: Mediterranean Pita Pockets
One-Pan Mantou Pizza
Deviled Eggs5.0 (1)
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties