How to cook
- Wash broccoli and cut into small florets.
- Add florets to a pan of boiling water.
- Cook florets until tender but still bright green in colour.
- Remove broccoli from the pan, reserving the cooking liquid.
Puree the broccoli
- Place in a food processor or blender and puree until smooth, adding the reserved water (or baby milk) until desired consistency is reached.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Easy Pen Cai
Braised abalone with scallops, mushrooms and broccoli
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Frizantte & Gourmet Red Sangria
Gooey Cheese Sticks
Mango Sago with Pomelo3.0 (2)
New Zealand Natural Ice Cream Cookies
Muah Chee5.0 (1)
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes5.0 (1)
Instant Noodle Fritters with Carrot & Zucchini
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Stir Fry KangKong
Just 5 Minutes: Mediterranean Pita Pockets
Banana Cereal Crunch
One-Pan Mantou Pizza
Gourmet Ramen Burger
Corn Rib Elotes