Broccoli, Sage & Cashew Pasta
|3 3⁄4 tsp|
How to cook
Blend raw cashew nut
- In a blender or food processor, combine the cashews and water.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Heat a few tablespoons of water in a pan over medium heat and add the broccoli, cook until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over medium heat.
- Add a dash of olive oil and a pinch of salt into the boiling water.
- Add the pasta into the pot and boil for about 8 to 10 minutes, cooking till soft. When done, drain, rinse, and set aside.
- In a pan, heat the vegetable broth and add the minced garlic.
- Boil the vegetable broth and garlic for approximately 2 minutes.
- Add the cashew mixture, miso, tahini, and paprika powder. Cook over medium heat for 7 minutes, seasoning with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve the pasta on plates, and top with steamed broccoli and sauce.
- Serve warm, and enjoy!
You may also like
Braised abalone with scallops, mushrooms and broccoli
Chef Siti Pasta Rempah
Sweet Potato Abacus Seed Aglio Olio
Softshell Chilli Crab Gua Bao
Teriyaki Chicken Rice (Inspired by the Changi Airport)
Seafood Mala Xiang Guo
Indian Style Mee Siam with Fresh Prawns
Pulled Beef Rendang with Local Veggies Slaw
Chanko Nabe (Sumo Hot Pot)
Wheatgrass Cashew Soba
Spicy Soba Noodles
Chicken Broccoli Salad
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone Pasta in Red Wine Cream Sauce
Baby’s First Bolognese Sauce
Ban Choon Tomato Basil Pesto Pasta
Baked Seafood Pasta Bag
Spaghetti Chili Garlic
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice
Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
Roasted Capsicum Paneer Masala with Basmati Rice
Sustenir Pasta Salad with Lemon Pesto Dressing
Easy & Healthy Tiger Roar Pen Cai
Korean Army Stew, Christmas Edition