Broccoli, Sage & Cashew Pasta
Linguine (option: whole wheat)
Garlic cloves, peeled
|3 3⁄4 tsp|
Salt and pepper
How to cook
- Rinse the broccoli and mince the garlic.
- Heat a few tablespoons of water in a pan over medium heat and add the broccoli, steaming until soft, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over medium heat. Add a dash of olive oil and a pinch of salt into the boiling water.
- Add the pasta into the pot and boil for about 8 to 10 minutes, cooking till soft. When done, drain, rinse, and set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the cashews and 1 to 1 1/2 cups water. Blend until completely smooth.
- In a pan, heat the vegetable broth and add the garlic.
- Boil the broth and garlic for approximately 2 minutes.
- Add the cashew mixture, miso, yeast, tahini, and smoked paprika. Cook over medium heat for 7 minutes, seasoning with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve the pasta onto plates, top with steamed broccoli and sauce. Serve warm, and enjoy!
You may also like
Chicken Broccoli Salad
Creamy Seafood Pasta
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone Pasta in Red Wine Cream Sauce
Chef Siti Pasta Rempah
Baked Seafood Pasta Bag
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes
Black Pepper Mutton
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken
Steak with a Peppery Mushroom sauce
Seafood Pao Fan
Roasted Prawns with Seaweed Butter
Octopus Carpaccio with Kimchi Cream
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Just 5 Minutes: Pan Seared Salmon on Tomatoes
Rice-Cooker Salt Baked Chicken
Chicken Karaage Bento (Inspired by the Singa Lion)
Grilled Teriyaki Salmon
One-Pot-Meal Recipe: Chestnut Chicken Rice
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice
Sunshine Pappardelle in Carrot & Leek Cream
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice
Hot Smoked Salmon