Australian Ribeye Steak
Nacho Cheese Sauce
How to cook
- Toast hotdog bun/baguette with margarine.
- Heat the olive oil and saute sliced onions till caramelised.
- Add sliced steak, seasoned with salt, black pepper and rosemary herbs. Grill till light brown.
- Boil the hotdog.
Assemble & serve
- Put all the cooked ingredients into the toasted hotdog bun/baguette.
- Pour nacho cheese sauce over the hotdog and steak.
- Sprinkle paprika powder and chopped spring onion over it.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Pan Seared Australian Beef Flank Steak with Pineapple BBQ Sauce
Pan Seared Australian Beef Flank Steak with Asian Mushroom Sauce
Pan Seared Australian Beef Flank Steak with Rendang Sauce
Buffalo Wings Chilli Cheese Fries
Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon5.0 (4)
Just 5 Minutes: Microwave Cheesecake4.8 (5)
Pizza with Basilico Sauce5.0 (2)
Beef Fried Rice
Spaghetti with Salmon and Pesto Genovese
Just 5 Minutes: Pan Seared Salmon on Tomatoes
Rendang Shepherd’s Pie
Baby’s First Bolognese Sauce
Pierogi with Potato Fillings
Pulled Pork Burger
Light and Bright Beef Stew5.0 (1)
Roasted Pumpkin Seed Brussels Sprouts
Spinach Breakfast Platter
Cream of Tomato Soup
Salmon Fillet “Comme A La Maison”
Sardinian Gnocchetti Salad