Butter & Egg Fried Rice with Chicken Fillet
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
White Jasmine Rice (cooked)
Store the cooked jasmine rice in the fridge for 30 mins or overnight. Loosen the grains as much as possible with a spoon or fork after, and right before stir frying.
PASAR Chicken Fillets
Marinate with preferred seasonings, or choose to keep it plain.
Buttercup Luxury Spread Block - Unsalted
Light Soy Sauce
Red Chilli Padi (chopped roughly)
Spring Onion (chopped)
How to cook
Cook the chicken fillets and eggs
- Cook the chicken fillets, marinated or otherwise. Pan fry, boil or grill it how you'd like.
- Heat up an empty wok until it smokes. Add vegetable oil, then the beaten egg mixture.
- Push the egg mixture around the wok once it bubbles up from its edges. Once it is cooked thoroughly, use a spatula to break the egg omelette smaller pieces. Remove from heat and set aside.
Fry the rice and serve warm!
- Reheat the wok with more vegetable oil. Fry minced garlic with the chopped carrots until fragrant, then stir in the rice.
- Flip and toss the rice constantly to distribute the heat around the wok and cook the rice more evenly. Press the rice gently with a spatula to separate any clumpy grains.
- Add the butter and continue stir frying until the rice turns into a beautiful, muted yellow colour. Once this happens, add back the scrambled egg.
- Add soy sauce, sesame oil, white pepper, and some salt to taste. Give everything a good stir to distribute the various seasonings evenly through the fried rice.
- Distribute the rice into individual serving bowls. Top with the chopped red chilli padi, spring onions, and a chicken fillet for each bowl.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Prawn and Egg Fried Rice
Chicken Capsicum Rice Bowl
Egg Mayo & Chicken Ham Croissant Sandwich
Chicken Bibimbap (Korean Mixed Rice)
Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
Wok-fried Mee Sua with Tiger Prawns
Curry Fried Rice
Pineapple Fried Rice
Kimchi Fried Rice
Pumpkin Taro Rice
Salted Egg Yolk Seafood Boil
Banana Chia Oatmeal with Peanut Butter
Salted Egg Yolk Chee Cheong Fun
Air Fried Soy Chicken With Potatoes
Chicken, Broccoli and Cashew Stir Fry
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice5.0 (1)
Kee Song Pan Seared Cajun Butter Chicken Thighs
Salmon Fillet “Comme A La Maison”
Xi’an Spiced Chicken with Fragrant Rice