Caprese Mushrooms & Tofu Kebabs
Large Portobello Mushrooms (stems removed)
Mini Mozzerella Balls (halved)
Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
Balsamic vinegar and fresh basil, for garnishing
Extra Firm Tofu/Tau Kwa
White Button Mushrooms
Yellow Capsicum (chopped)
Mini Cucumbers (sliced)
Olive oil, to drizzle
Unsalted Butter (about 3cm thick)
Chilli & Pepper BBQ Sauce
Light Soy Sauce
How to cook
Prepare the Caprese Mushrooms
- Combine all the thyme butter ingredients together in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 1 min and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C. Brush the bottom of each mushroom with the thyme butter, then place it on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Fill each mushroom with the halved mozzarella balls and cherry tomatoes.
- Cook the stuffed mushrooms for about 6 mins, or until the cheese has melted.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and top with some fresh basil.
Prepare the Tofu Kebabs and serve both up together!
- Coat the extra firm tofu and white button mushrooms in the marinade and leave it for 30 mins.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. After 30 mins, drizzle some olive oil over the tofu and mushrooms and mix well
- Spread the tofu and mushrooms on a baking tray and cook them for 15 mins.
- Skewer the ingredients to serve!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Prawn Paste Fortune Bag With Golden Corn
Chanko Nabe (Sumo Hot Pot)
Garlic Butter Oyster Mushrooms
Stir Fry Chye Sim with Mushroom
Assorted Grilled Yakitori (Japanese Skewers)
Stewed Mushroom with Broccoli
Seafood Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodles)
Sambal Goreng Tahu Tempe
Baked Beans Scramble Eggs with Fresh Mushrooms
Maggi Tom Yum Mushroom Noodle Soup
Cheesy Chicken Kimchi Noodles
Chinese Sausage & Mushroom Rice
Peach Gum Jellies
Sambal Belacan with Mixed Vegetables
Impossible Mapo Tofu
Cake in a Jar5.0 (2)
Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti
Japanese Silken Tofu
Braised abalone with scallops, mushrooms and broccoli