White Sesame Seeds
Sesame Seed Oil
How to cook
- Finely chop the cashews and cilantro.
- Halve the avocado, remove the seed, and extract the flesh of each half with the help of a spoon. Thinly slice and gently fan out each half.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lime juice over the avocado halves. Sprinkle the halves with the cashews, cilantro, and 2 tsp sesame seeds. Season with salt and finish with 1 tsp sesame oil.
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Add the noodles and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until noodles are tender. Drain.
- Set a pan to medium high heat for 1 minute.
- Add 1 tbsp oil, 2 finely minced cloves of garlic, and thinly sliced scallions. Cook and stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add noodles and stir fry until noodles are coated and warmed through, around 1-2 minutes. If you want, feel free to add a little more oil.
- Peel and finely mince the ginger. Thinly slice the mushrooms.
- Set pan to high heat for 1 minute. Add 2 tbsp oil, followed by the minced ginger, and stir for about 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Stir in mushrooms and soy sauce. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the vegetable broth and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in the juice of 1 lime & 2 tsp sesame seeds.
Serve and Enjoy!
- To serve, add a portion of noodles to a bowl, followed by a portion of mushrooms and an avocado half.
- Pair with good music.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!