Cashew Crusted Avocado
White Sesame Seeds
Sesame Seed Oil
How to cook
- Finely chop the cashews and cilantro.
- Halve the avocado, remove the seed, and extract the flesh of each half with the help of a spoon. Thinly slice and gently fan out each half.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lime juice over the avocado halves. Sprinkle the halves with the cashews, cilantro, and 2 tsp sesame seeds. Season with salt and finish with 1 tsp sesame oil.
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Add the noodles and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until noodles are tender. Drain.
- Set a pan to medium high heat for 1 minute.
- Add 1 tbsp oil, 2 finely minced cloves of garlic, and thinly sliced scallions. Cook and stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add noodles and stir fry until noodles are coated and warmed through, around 1-2 minutes. If you want, feel free to add a little more oil.
- Peel and finely mince the ginger. Thinly slice the mushrooms.
- Set pan to high heat for 1 minute. Add 2 tbsp oil, followed by the minced ginger, and stir for about 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Stir in mushrooms and soy sauce. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the vegetable broth and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in the juice of 1 lime & 2 tsp sesame seeds.
Serve and Enjoy!
- To serve, add a portion of noodles to a bowl, followed by a portion of mushrooms and an avocado half.
- Pair with good music.
You may also like
Homemade Acai Bowl
Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Double-Boiled Winter Melon Chicken Soup with Black Eye Bean
Fried Spaghetti Balls
Gourmet Ramen Burger
Goat Cheese With Arugula and Pear Salad
Stir Fry Chye Sim with Mushroom
Baked Boneless Dang Gui Chicken with Wolfberries
Corn Rib Elotes
Pan Fried Fukuyama Scallops with Citrus Tofu Sauce
Soy Butter Glazed King Oyster Mushroom
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Braised Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms with Greens
Seared Salmon with Rainbow Salad
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Fried Tofu Omelette with Satay Beehoon Paste
Iron Rich Platters
Oiishi Onigiri With SG Chicken Ragout Take Home Soup Pack