White Sesame Seeds
Sesame Seed Oil
How to cook
- Finely chop the cashews and cilantro.
- Halve the avocado, remove the seed, and extract the flesh of each half with the help of a spoon. Thinly slice and gently fan out each half.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lime juice over the avocado halves. Sprinkle the halves with the cashews, cilantro, and 2 tsp sesame seeds. Season with salt and finish with 1 tsp sesame oil.
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Add the noodles and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until noodles are tender. Drain.
- Set a pan to medium high heat for 1 minute.
- Add 1 tbsp oil, 2 finely minced cloves of garlic, and thinly sliced scallions. Cook and stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add noodles and stir fry until noodles are coated and warmed through, around 1-2 minutes. If you want, feel free to add a little more oil.
- Peel and finely mince the ginger. Thinly slice the mushrooms.
- Set pan to high heat for 1 minute. Add 2 tbsp oil, followed by the minced ginger, and stir for about 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Stir in mushrooms and soy sauce. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the vegetable broth and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in the juice of 1 lime & 2 tsp sesame seeds.
Serve and Enjoy!
- To serve, add a portion of noodles to a bowl, followed by a portion of mushrooms and an avocado half.
- Pair with good music.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Braised abalone with scallops, mushrooms and broccoli
Stewed Mushroom with Broccoli
Homemade Acai Bowl
Egg & Avocado Wrap Using Oven
Stir Fry Chye Sim with Mushroom
Chicken Pot Pie with Bread Topping
Prawn and Egg Fried Rice
Gourmet Ramen Burger
Poached Chicken with Ginger and Spring Onion Sauce
Seared Salmon with Rainbow Salad
Goat Cheese With Arugula and Pear Salad
Braised Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms with Greens
Salmon and Bok Choy
Barramundi Curry With Eggplant, Zucchini and Tomatoes
Double-Boiled Winter Melon Chicken Soup with Black Eye Bean
Pacific Clam with Roasted Sesame Dressing
Egg and Potato Casserole2.8 (4)
Garlic Butter Oyster Mushrooms