Cheese Baked Abalone
Frozen Half-shelled Abalone
thaw before use
Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
Dried Parsley Flakes
to sprinkle before serving
How to cook
- Preheat the oven 200 degree celsius.
- Remove the abalone meat from the shell, rinse thoroughly and remove the viscera.
- Scrub the shells throughly and soak in hot water for a while to disinfect, set aside for later use.
- Blanch abalone meat in boiling water for 2.5 to 3 minutes. (Set a timer) Immediately transfer to cold water for ice bath. Drain, wipe dry with kitchen papers.
- Return the abalone meat to shell, sprinkle some salt and pepper on it.
- Divide and spoon the garlic butter evenly among the abalones. Next, top with mozerella cheese and place the abalone on parchment-lined tray.
- Bake the abalone in pre-heated oven for 13 minutes. (Please adjust the baking time accordingly.)
Assemble & serve
- Carefully take out from oven, sprinkle some dried parley flakes before serving.
You may also like
Chui kao shao cookies
No Bake Peanut Butter & Rolled Oats Energy Balls
Pandan Gula Melaka Cake
Traditional Baked Lotus Mooncake with Salted Egg Yolk
Pisang Goreng with Cheese (Cheese Banana Fritters)
Almond Cookies using Airfryer
Teh Tarik Cupcakes
No-Bake Taro Tofu Cake
Honey Walnut Cake
Berry Christmas Cookies
Chocolate Molten Lava
Basque Burnt Cheesecake
butter marble cake
Just 5 Minutes: Garlic Cheesy Bread
Viennese Kaya Whirls
Baked Tiger Curry Puff with Kelly Luncheon Ham (Picante Pork)
Just 5 Minutes: Microwave Cheesecake
Brazilian Cheese Bread
Cashew & Almond Nut Cookies
Banana Bread Pudding
Cheesy Breakfast Croissant