Cheese Baked Abalone
Frozen Half-shelled Abalone
thaw before use
Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
Dried Parsley Flakes
to sprinkle before serving
How to cook
- Preheat the oven 200 degree celsius.
- Remove the abalone meat from the shell, rinse thoroughly and remove the viscera.
- Scrub the shells throughly and soak in hot water for a while to disinfect, set aside for later use.
- Blanch abalone meat in boiling water for 2.5 to 3 minutes. (Set a timer) Immediately transfer to cold water for ice bath. Drain, wipe dry with kitchen papers.
- Return the abalone meat to shell, sprinkle some salt and pepper on it.
- Divide and spoon the garlic butter evenly among the abalones. Next, top with mozerella cheese and place the abalone on parchment-lined tray.
- Bake the abalone in pre-heated oven for 13 minutes. (Please adjust the baking time accordingly.)
Assemble & serve
- Carefully take out from oven, sprinkle some dried parley flakes before serving.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
Baked Mochi Cake (Nian Gao)
South Korean Baby Abalone with Hot Mayo Miso Sauce
Baked Soy Bean Chicken
Golden Chef Australian Premium Wild Abalone with 4 Treasures
Traditional Baked Lotus Mooncake with Salted Egg Yolk
Chocolate Molten Lava
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone with Red Chili Stew
No-Bake Taro Tofu Cake
Brazilian Cheese Bread
Ham & Cheese Prata Wraps
Pisang Goreng with Cheese (Cheese Banana Fritters)
Australian Premium Wild Abalone With Pomfret
Baked Chicken Winglets with Abalone And Broccoli
Almond Cookies using Airfryer
Tater Tot Grilled Cheese
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
Abalone in Oyster Sauce E-fu
Truffle Infused Baby Abalone Claypot Rice4.3 (3)