Cheesy Breakfast Croissant
or ham, avocado (any preferred topping)
Perfect Bakes Cheese
How to cook
- Cook eggs according to preference (scrambled, sunny side, over easy, poached)
- Garnish with chopped spring onion and season with salt and black pepper. Set aside.
- Cut croissant horizontally, take cheese and put a layer over on the inside of the croissant.
- Place cooked eggs over cheese and top it up with more cheese.
- Place croissant into the oven at 180°C for 7-8 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Top up with some pan-fried bacon/topping of your choice.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Soft Shell Crab Salted Eggs Benedict
BLT Waffle Sandwich
Bacon-Wrapped Egg Toasties
Cheese Baked Abalone
Earl Grey Pancake Tower Brunch
Baileys Irish Cheesecake2.5 (2)
Banana Bread Pudding
Kellogg’s Raya Froot Loops
Cinnamon Mozzarella Rolls
Quick Thai Breakfast Pan Eggs
Just 5 Minutes: Garlic Cheesy Bread5.0 (3)
Fluffy Sweet Potato Bread (Bread Maker Machine)
KOKA Hot Mala Tofu Cup
Choux Puffs with Aged Gouda and Truffle Cream
Basque Burnt Cheesecake
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Mixed Berry French Toast
Chicken Salad Spread