Cheesy Chicken Kimchi Noodles
any soup-based instant noodles of your choice
Smoked Cheese Hotdogs
Chicken Luncheon Meat
cut into chunks
sliced, to taste
How to cook
- Add 300 milliliter of water to a pot.
- Add seasonings and chilli powder and let the broth come to a boil.
- Turn down heat. Add luncheon meat and sliced sausages.
- Add the other ingredients, making sure to push them into the soup to cook them.
- Lastly, add the noodles and sliced cheese over it.
- Gently, push the noodles down to cook them a little.
Assemble & serve
- Turn off heat and this is best enjoyed while watching your favourite Kdrama!
- Cheesy sausages and luncheon meat purchased from online halal grocer @ellaziqsingapore
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Homemade Laksa Noodles
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Chicken Fried Rice with XO Sauce5.0 (1)
Kimchi Fried Rice
Goat Cheese With Arugula and Pear Salad
One Pot: Chicken Chow Mein
Baked Pesto Chicken with Quinoa Veg
Spooky Mi Goreng
Octopus Carpaccio with Kimchi Cream
Sustenir Wonton Spinach Noodles Soup
One-Pot-Meal Recipe: Chestnut Chicken Rice
Fragrant Rose Wine Chicken
Happiee K-Bagel Fishiee Patty Burger with Kimchi Slaw
Chicken Karaage with Rice
Japanese Soup w/ Ramen Noodles & Sausage
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Spicy Soba Noodles
Gourmet Ramen Burger
Sustenir Dry Toss Spinach Noodles
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Wheatgrass Cashew Soba
Chicken Brown Rice
Spicy Peanut Noodles