Chicken Bolognese Spaghetti
San Remo Spaghetti
Barilla Bolognese sauce
Sadia Frozen Minced Chicken
Chef Yellow onion (diced)
Garlic (finely chopped)
Olive oil (for cooking)
Basil leaves for garnish (optional)
Grated Parmesan cheese for garnish (optional)
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
How to cook
Cook the pasta
- Cook the spaghetti following the instructions on the box.
- In a large fry pan, heat the olive oil and sauté the onion and garlic for about 3 minutes.
- Add the minced chicken, breaking up the pieces, and fry until it is no longer pink.
- Add the bolognese sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Drain the pasta two minutes before the suggested cooking time, saving one cup of cooking water.
- Toss the drained pasta and cooking water with the bolognese sauce.
- Cook together for the final two minutes.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Garnish with a few basil leaves or grated parmesan cheese if you like.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Baked Pesto Chicken with Quinoa Veg
Chicken Bibimbap (Korean Mixed Rice)
Chicken Macaroni Soup
Baked Soy Bean Chicken
Fried Spaghetti Balls
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
Spaghetti Chili Garlic
Chicken, Broccoli and Cashew Stir Fry
Poached Chicken with Ginger and Spring Onion Sauce
Apple Chicken Salad with Kale Pesto Pasta
Butter & Egg Fried Rice with Chicken Fillet
Chicken Karaage Taco Sleigh
Maggi Chicken Rice
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Love Bug Pie
Stir Fry Chicken Noodles
One-Pot-Meal Recipe: Chestnut Chicken Rice5.0 (2)
One Pot: Chicken Chow Mein