Chicken Broccoli Salad
Boneless Chicken Breast
Salad Dressing of Your Choice
How to cook
Prepare the broccoli
- Blanch the broccoli in the medium boiling water till bright green and crisp tender (about 50 seconds).
- Use a slotted ladle to transfer the broccoli into a bowl with cold water, then drain.
Prepare the chicken
- Cut the chicken breast into small bite sized pieces (about ½ inch in thickness).
- Season with some pepper and salt to taste.
- Bring a non-stick pan to medium heat.
- Cook chicken for about 3-4 minutes per side, until cooked through then set aside.
Assemble and serve
- In a small bowl, combine the broccoli, chicken, salad mix, sliced olives and walnuts together.
- Add in your favourite salad dressing, mix well and enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Easy & Healthy Tiger Roar Pen Cai
Rice-Cooker Salt Baked Chicken
Teriyaki Chicken Rice (Inspired by the Changi Airport)
Sustenir Easy Arugula Salad
Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles
Black Chickpea Salad
Grilled Chicken Pita
Baked Pesto Chicken with Quinoa Veg
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Braised Herbal Chicken with Huiji Waist Tonic
Rice-Cooker Braised Chicken
Chicken Karaage Bento (Inspired by the Singa Lion)
Sustenir Pasta Salad with Lemon Pesto Dressing
Broccoli, Sage & Cashew Pasta
Chicken Brown Rice
One-Pot-Meal Recipe: Chestnut Chicken Rice
Apple Chicken Salad with Kale Pesto Pasta
Stir Fry Chicken Noodles
Healthy Chicken & Veggie Kabob
Sardinian Gnocchetti Salad