Chicken Broccoli Salad
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Boneless Chicken Breast
Salad Dressing of Your Choice
How to cook
Prepare the broccoli
- Blanch the broccoli in the medium boiling water till bright green and crisp tender (about 50 seconds).
- Use a slotted ladle to transfer the broccoli into a bowl with cold water, then drain.
Prepare the chicken
- Cut the chicken breast into small bite sized pieces (about ½ inch in thickness).
- Season with some pepper and salt to taste.
- Bring a non-stick pan to medium heat.
- Cook chicken for about 3-4 minutes per side, until cooked through then set aside.
Assemble and serve
- In a small bowl, combine the broccoli, chicken, salad mix, sliced olives and walnuts together.
- Add in your favourite salad dressing, mix well and enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Easy & Healthy Tiger Roar Pen Cai
Kee Song Pan Seared Cajun Butter Chicken Thighs
Grilled Chicken Pita
Superfood Quinoa Salad
Cheesy Chicken Kimchi Noodles
Chicken Capsicum Rice Bowl
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice5.0 (1)
Baked Soy Bean Chicken
Chicken Karaage Bento (Inspired by the Singa Lion)
Kawaii Kuma Bento
Teriyaki Benja Chicken
Chicken Caesar Wraps
Teriyaki Chicken Rice (Inspired by the Changi Airport)
Chicken Salad Spread
Rice-Cooker Braised Chicken
Adobo Chicken2.0 (1)
Seared Salmon with Rainbow Salad