Chicken Caesar Wraps
Extra-virgin Olive Oil
Chicken Breast Strips
Freshly ground Black Pepper
grape tomatoes, quartered
|1 1⁄2 cups|
Freshly Grated Parmesan
How to cook
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
- Add chicken breast strips and season with garlic powder, oregano, salt and pepper. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Cut a large square of parchment. Fold up bottom corner to make a triangle.
- Cover paper with 3 leaves lettuce then top with a few slice of chicken, avocado, and a handful of tomatoes and croutons.
- Drizzle with Caesar dressing and sprinkle with Parm, then top with another lettuce leaf.
- Roll wrap by folding sides in toward one another, then tightly wrap parchment paper around bottom. Poke with a toothpick to secure and top with more dressing.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients to make three more wraps.
You may also like
Chicken Capsicum Rice Bowl
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Rice-Cooker Salt Baked Chicken
Chicken Karaage Bento (Inspired by the Singa Lion)
Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles
Chicken Brown Rice
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice
Healthy Chicken & Veggie Kabob
Maitake Mushroom Wholemeal Breakfast Wraps
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Xi’an Spiced Chicken with Fragrant Rice
Chicken Karaage with Rice
Teriyaki Chicken Rice (Inspired by the Changi Airport)
One-Pot-Meal Recipe: Chestnut Chicken Rice
Fragrant Rose Wine Chicken
Chicken Broccoli Salad
Grilled Chicken Pita
Chicken Salad Spread
Quick Whole Wheat Wraps
Beer Braised Chicken Nachos
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken