Chicken Caesar Wraps
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Chicken Breast Strips
|1 1⁄2 cups|
Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
Ground Black Pepper
How to cook
- Put oil In a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken breast strips and season with garlic powder, oregano, salt and pepper. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Cut a large square of parchment. Fold up the bottom corner to make a triangle.
- Cover paper with 3 leaves of lettuce then tops with a few slices of chicken, avocado, and a handful of tomatoes and croutons.
- Drizzle with caesar dressing and sprinkle with Parmesan, then top with another lettuce leaf.
- Roll wrap by folding sides in toward one another, then tightly wrap parchment paper around the bottom. Poke with a toothpick to secure and top with more dressing.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make three more wraps.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Rice-Cooker Braised Chicken
Maitake Mushroom Wholemeal Breakfast Wraps
Kee Song Pan Fried Provencal Herb Boneless Chicken Thighs
Grilled Chicken Pita
Beer Braised Chicken Nachos
Chicken Salad Spread
Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles
Rose Chicken Pasta Bake
Braised Herbal Chicken with Huiji Waist Tonic
Fragrant Rose Wine Chicken
Chicken Fried Rice with XO Sauce5.0 (1)
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice5.0 (1)
Chicken Broccoli Salad
Chicken Brown Rice
Quick Whole Wheat Wraps
Baked Soy Bean Chicken
Chicken Capsicum Rice Bowl