Chicken Capsicum Rice Bowl
deseeded and sliced
|2 1⁄2 tbsp|
can be substituted with light soy sauce
How to cook
Prepare the rice
- Cook the brown rice in the rice cooker.
Marinate the chicken
- Slice the chicken tenders into bite size pieces.
- Season with garlic, pepper and soy sauce, then leave aside for 10 minutes.
Prepare the eggs
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and fry sunny side up eggs in a pan, then set it aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and stir fry the chicken tenders till slightly brown.
- Add in the chilli padi and garlic, then stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Dish out the chicken tenders, garlic and chilli padi onto the serving plate.
- Using the same pan, add ½ tablespoon of olive oil and fry the chopped capsicum and mushrooms till soft (approximately 2 minutes).
- Assemble the brown rice, chicken, capsicum, mushrooms and sunny side up eggs in a bowl.
- Drizzle the lemon juice on top and serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Baked Rice Croquette
Stir-Fry Basil Pork with Rice & Egg4.0 (1)
Acai Cherry Berry Smoothie Bowl
30-Minutes Quinoa Bowl
Homemade Acai Bowl
Healthy Chicken & Veggie Kabob
Chicken Karaage Bento (Inspired by the Singa Lion)
Chicken Fried Rice with XO Sauce5.0 (1)
Baked Soy Bean Chicken
Curry Fried Rice
Grilled Chicken Pita
Biryani Rice Bowl
Chicken Brown Rice
Roasted Capsicum Paneer Masala with Basmati Rice
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice4.0 (2)
CNY Royal Umbrella Rice YuSheng
Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl
Chicken Karaage with Rice
Cheesy Chicken Kimchi Noodles
Japanese Omurice (Omelette Rice)
Chicken Broccoli Salad
Beer Braised Chicken Nachos