Chicken Capsicum Rice Bowl
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
deseeded and sliced
|2 1⁄2 tbsp|
can be substituted with light soy sauce
How to cook
Prepare the rice
- Cook the brown rice in the rice cooker.
Marinate the chicken
- Slice the chicken tenders into bite size pieces.
- Season with garlic, pepper and soy sauce, then leave aside for 10 minutes.
Prepare the eggs
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and fry sunny side up eggs in a pan, then set it aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and stir fry the chicken tenders till slightly brown.
- Add in the chilli padi and garlic, then stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Dish out the chicken tenders, garlic and chilli padi onto the serving plate.
- Using the same pan, add ½ tablespoon of olive oil and fry the chopped capsicum and mushrooms till soft (approximately 2 minutes).
- Assemble the brown rice, chicken, capsicum, mushrooms and sunny side up eggs in a bowl.
- Drizzle the lemon juice on top and serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
Rice-Cooker Salt Baked Chicken
Chicken Karaage Bento (Inspired by the Singa Lion)
Curry Fried Rice
Berry Coconut Smoothie Bowl
Cheesy Chicken Kimchi Noodles
Healthy Chicken & Veggie Kabob
Healthy Fried Brown Rice
Teriyaki Chicken Rice (Inspired by the Changi Airport)
Chicken Fried Rice with XO Sauce5.0 (1)
Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl
Baked Rice Croquette
Chicken Karaage with Rice
Beef Fried Rice
Rice-Cooker Braised Chicken
Pumpkin Taro Rice
Homemade Acai Bowl