cooked, about 2 cups
Light Soy Sauce
How to cook
- Heat up a wok with the oil. Add eggs and cook until just set. Set aside.
- In the same wok, add oil and saute chicken until done.
- Add rice, seasoning mix and eggs.
- Stir-fry until heated through.
- Sprinkle with green onion and crab roe. Serve hot & enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Pumpkin Taro Rice
Japanese Omurice (Omelette Rice)
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice
Thai Basil Minced Pork with Rice4.5 (2)
Baked Pesto Chicken with Quinoa Veg
Family Treasure Soup
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Rice-Cooker Salt Baked Chicken
Chicken Capsicum Rice Bowl
Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce
Royal Fortune Stir Fried Ingot Rice
Stir Fry Chicken Noodles
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice5.0 (2)
Pineapple Fried Rice
Chicken Karaage with Rice
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Stir-fry Scallop Sauce Prawn with Broccoli
Wok-fried Mee Sua with Tiger Prawns