Chicken Karaage Taco Sleigh
FairPrice Chicken Karaage
Oil for deep frying
White Cabbage (Thinly sliced)
Diced Tomatoes and Onions
Fresh Mint Leaves
juiced and zested
Salt (Adjust to taste)
How to cook
- Cut avocados into half, remove seed and de-skin with a spoon. Mash them with a fork or blend them in a food processor.
- Add Japanese mayonnaise, lime juice and zest. Season with salt to preference, mix well and set aside.
- Deep-fry a pack of FairPrice Chicken Karaage until crispy. Drain and set aside on paper towels.
- Toast tortillas on a grill pan to warm them up.
- Assemble a taco by laying out tortilla and adding guacamole, thinly sliced cabbage, fried chicken karaage along with diced tomatoes and onions. Repeat for the rest.
- Serve with lime wedge and mint leaves for garnish.
You may also like
Happiee Fried Chicken Nuggets and Duo Dip
Easy One Pot Chicken Puree
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Dak-galbi (Korean Spicy Stir-Fried Chicken)
Baked Boneless Masala Chicken Leg with Abalone Marinate
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes & Cheese-crusted Chicken
Golden Chicken Ingot
Chicken Macaroni Soup
Happiee Sweet and Sour Chickee Popcorn
Sustenir Bell Pepper Pesto Chicken Wings
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Spicy Chicken Nuggets
Sustenir Kale Chicken Mushroom Omelette
Chicken Rendang with Potatoes
Spaghetti Chili Garlic
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Gooey Cheese Sticks
Stir Fry Chye Sim with Mushroom